According to the schedule, the 4th trainee student will be in charge of the following tasks :
1) 3-25 Acquisition of the background of DRFS
2) 3-43 Data acquisition from bench tests in various environments and analysis
3) 3-44 Document the DRFS module functional status in the issue reporting system
4) 4-36 Resiliency to specific interference
5) 4-37 Fault Tree Analysis for SDA architecture
This 6 months work will concern the implementation in real-time of digital signal processing algorithms on the integrated transceiver. The main objective of this professional training is to compare the performance of the digital signal processing design in the simulation (Matlab/Simulink) environment and any real-time flight testing.
The trainee student should do a thorough bibliographical study of the individual transceiver functionalities and on any digital signal processing already developed. He will continue with a thorough analysis of available real-time implementation procedures, specific to the integrated transceiver.